1. When did you learn spanish?
She continued spanish when she was a fresh man in high school but could speak it fluently when she turned 21.
2. How did you hear about CLC?
She heard about it on Craig’s list since she wasn’t from around here.
3. Why did you take this job?
She liked what the school was about so she came and had an interview. At first it started as a teacher’s helper and then became the spanish teacher for the whole school.
4. What interested you in spanish?
“I always thought that it was cool to speak another language it felt like a secret code.”
5. What’s your favorite dessert?
” I love anything chocolate.”
6. What’s your favorite color?
7. If you had the option to teach anything else what would you teach?
She would like to teach english in a spanish speaking country.
8. Who is your idol?
Her mom and my grandma.
9. What’s your favorite band/song/genre?
10. Why is it important to you to learn another foriegn language?
“Learning another language gives you acess to lots of people you couldn’t talk to before.”