1. The alpha is the highest ranking wolf.
2. The beta is the 2nd ranking wolf.
3. The omega is the lowest ranking wolf.
4. A wolf’s front paws are larger than it’s back paws.
5. Wolves are active at all times of day in winter.
6. A wolf can eat up to 20 pounds of meat at once.
7. The wolf pack can cover up to 30-125 miles per day.
8. Attempts to keep wolves as pets are not normally successful.
9. Wolves have a low success rate at hunting.
10. Most wolf packs move for 8-10 hours a day
facts taken from: www.alaska.net